This week has been trying to get back into the swing of things. However, we are definitely more ahead than we thought. We are essentially done with the 360 videos and just need to finish recording the rest of the artifacts which we will do this week. Then comes the harder part, editing. We have not really started on editing everything and have instead focused on getting everything together so that once we start editing we can go full speed ahead. I’m really happy with how the website turned out. It took some time switching between themes, but I think I finally found one that would work. While it is certainly far from finished, the website is making great strides. We ran into a small problem with our software for hotspots. Lesya is no longer connected to our original hotspots because they required payment. However, it seems as if my group may have found an alternative for our hotspots. Unfortunately, it may not work as we had originally intended with google maps, but we are working on making everything function in a way that will still be beneficial for our group and the museum. We’ve hit a series of small up and downs through the first few weeks of the project. However, we are well on our way to making this a great assignment.